Frequently Asked Questions
Registration and Login
1. How do I sign up for a Yellowbox.com account?
Signing up is very easy. Just fill in your details on the new members form and click submit. You will get instant membership access and will be able to start purchase upon completion. Go to Sign up now.
2. How do I log in?
You will see the login field on the top right hand corner of the menu bar. Most browsers will allow you to save user ID and password for more convenience.
3. What if I forgot my E-Mail Address and password?
Just click on the Forgot password? link, located at the top right hand (Hello message) dropdown. Key in your email address and we will send you a new password.
4. How do I update my profile, delivery address and account information?
Log in using your E-Mail Address and go to My Account > My Account Information.
1. Adding an item to your cart.
Items added to your Cart will be available from any compatible web and mobile browser that has been signed in to your account.
Placing an available item in your cart does not reserve that item. Available inventory will be assigned to your order after you click checkout and initiate the checkout process.
Follow these steps:
- Go to the product you wish to purchase
- Enter quantity you would like to purchase
- Click add to cart
- Proceed to check out
- Fill up order confirmation form
- Make a payment
2. How do I view my saved cart?
Just click on the My Saved Carts link, located at the top right hand (Hello message) dropdown.
If your Cart is empty or items are missing from it, it is likely that you are not logged into your account or that the cart has been refreshed after 45 days of inactivity.
3. What is the difference between My Orders and My Report?
My Orders is a list of orders made with no analysis or trend finding. You will see the exact date of order and details of each order. My Report is the Expenses & Consumption report which shows the monthly spending and category of products purchased. Go to My Orders and My Report to have a better understanding.
4. Can I make bulk purchase on Yellowbox?
Yes you may. If your order is more than the maximum cap quantity in our website, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org of the products and quantities you would like to order.
5. How do I know that my purchase is confirmed?
In addition to the email notification received upon checkout, you will also receive a follow-up call from our Customer Service Specialist.
6. How do I cancel a purchase?
Once ordered, no order may be cancelled or reduced. Yellowbox reserves the right to accept or reject requests for order cancellations at its sole discretion.
7. SMS Notification
You may fill up your Singapore Mobile Number at your Account Page or Checkout Page.
- 1st message will be triggered upon "Ready To Ship" status, item is on the way to destination;
- 2nd message will be triggered upon "Successful Delivery."
- Should there be any unforeseen circumstances leading to the failure of the delivery, an SMS will be sent to inform that delivery will be rescheduled.
Some products may not be applicable for SMS notification. This includes 3rd party logistics partners who directly ship to customers' destination.
1. How do I find products on Yellowbox?
You may find your products via:
- Product Category – Packaging, Safety & PPE, Material Handling, MRO
- Drop down list allows you to see the type of product in each category
- Search Bar – simply type in the product you are looking for into the search bar and click the search button
- My Saved Cart – If you have not checked-out within 45 days, your items will still be saved
- My Favourites – If you saved items under favourites, they will not be removed until you purchase them; for your information, there's no limit to the number of items you can add to your Favourites list
- My Order – You may look at your purchased items and add it into cart again for your next purchase
2. Is there a section on ON SALE items?
Yes! You may go to Current Promotions page. Items on sale has a sale tag, refer to the example below.
3. What if the product I ordered is out of stock or there has been a change in price?
Firstly, apologies! If there is a case of out of stock or change in pricing, we will inform you and you may consider if you would like to confirm, cancel or substitute your purchase of such product based on the correct price.
4. Can I browse through Yellowbox.com's product catalogue without signing up or logging in?
Yes you may. Go to Product Catalogue.
5. How can I contact for product enquiries?
- Option 1 – Live chat or send us a message
- Option 2 – Email us at email@example.com
- Option 3 – Call us at 6863 0777 (Monday to Friday, 7:30am-4:30pm)
6. I can’t find the products I need.
No worries! You may suggest the product(s) to us via the Suggest A Product Page.
7. Does Yellowbox do customized products?
Yes we do, for most items ranging from packaging to safety to materials even. Feel free to drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org to enquire.
1. What is the Beat The Price! Program all about?
Simply put, if you are able to find a lower priced item, we will beat it by 5%!*
To Claim Your 5% Beat The Price Reward:
- Contact our sales adviser with the product ID stated on Yellowbox.
- Include in your email the quotation or invoice which states the landed cost for the product mentioned.
- Upon verification, our sales adviser will contact you with the discount code.
Refer to T&C for more information.
2. How do I generate an Instant Quotation?
We have included a guide to generate your own quotation. You may refer to https://www.yellowbox.com.sg/instant-quotation. You may also download or share this link to your friends!
3. What is an Expenses & Consumption Report?
You can track your expenses, trace back your consumption history and download your Expenses and Consumption report on Yellowbox.
The Expenses and Consumption Report are tabulated based on the following:
- Monthly Purchase Value
- Product Category Total Purchase Value
- Monthly Purchase Summary with Itemised Product and Quantity
For more information, please refer to this page.
4. What is CAM (Corporate Account Management)?
It is a business partnership that brings you a unique and efficient shopping experience that is tailored to your business needs. We encourage you to join our CAM program as you will enjoy greater savings from using contract pricing and purchasing all your business needs from our one-stop shop – Yellowbox. Leverage on our experienced sourcing team to get what you need and manage your inventory with greater ease.
For more information, please refer to this page.
1. What are the payment methods at Yellowbox.com?
Payment may be made as follows:
- Business Account: Paypal / Credit Card, Credit Term
- Personal Account: Paypal/ Credit Card
Credit Term accounts are only available to corporate bodies and not individuals. 21-day and 30-day credit terms are available.
2. How do I apply for 21-day credit term?
You may apply for 21-day credit term, capped at $1,000, via this online form. You may also state a higher value should you need one. Please allow 3 business days for status to be updated. Once approved, you will see the 21-day credit term option during checkout.
3. How do I apply for 30-day credit term?
You may request for a 30-day credit term via email at email@example.com. Our customer service officers will link you up with our Accounts department. Please allow 3 business days for status to be updated. Once approved, you will see the 30-day credit term option during checkout.
4. How do I enter a discount code?
You may enter the given discount or coupon codes when you’re at the View Cart page before proceeding to checkout. Simply enter the code and click the "Go" button for redemption.
Once the code has been successfully redeemed, the total amount will be updated. If there are any issues, you will be prompted of an invalid code.
Invalid codes could be due to expiry or not meeting certain conditions (eg. Discounts only applicable to new members; regular-priced items).
Do note that discount codes are not case-sensitive.
5. How do I make payment via PayPal / Credit Card?
You will be brought to the payment page upon clicking the "confirm order" button at the bottom right corner of the checkout page.
6. How do I make payment via Credit Term?
You may make payment via Bank Transfer or mail your Cheque to Syspex Technologies.
Please make cheque payable to "Syspex Technologies Pte Ltd."
Address: 15 Joo Koon Road Singapore 628976
Please make transfer to DBS Current Account 003-9024-118 (SGD).
Kindly inform our Finance Department firstname.lastname@example.org upon every bank transfer.
7. Is Yellowbox Secure?
8. Will my information be kept confidential?
Delivery & Collection
1. How can I get free delivery?
Free delivery is given:
- Orders with total value above $200 (excluding GST)
- Date selection provided
Standard delivery charge of $30:
- $20 (excluding GST) for orders with total value from $100 to $200.
- $30 (excluding GST) for orders with total value from $1 to $99.
- Date selection provided
A surcharge of $50 shall be imposed for those whose delivery addresses are located in the CBD area. These area are marked based on the first 2 digit of postal code and affected area are, (01, 02, 03, 04, 05, 06, 07, 08, 17, 18, 19, 22 and 23) more information is available at https://www.ura.gov.sg/realEstateIIWeb/resources/misc/list_of_postal_districts.htm
2. How long is delivery time?
For in-stock products, delivery can be made the next working day; provided order is received by Yellowbox before 10AM.
For non-stocked products, please expect a lead time upon order; we will do our best to expedite the whole process.
3. I would like to change my delivery address after I’ve placed my order.
A change of delivery address after checkout is not allowed. Please ensure that the delivery address, date and time of delivery is accurate during the confirmation with our fulfilment team. Should the delivery be unsuccessful due to the inaccuracy of the information, a delivery fee of $30.00 (subjected to GST) will be imposed.
Please note that if no one is at the delivery location to receive the order during the confirmed delivery timing and date, Yellowbox reserves the right to charge the Customer a delivery fee of $30.00 (subjected to GST).
4. Can I pick-up my purchased items? Where?
You may pick-up your items at 15 Joo Koon Road, S628976; Monday – Friday, 8AM - 12NN and 1PM - 4PM. Applicable to pre-ordered items for business accounts only. Just tick on the "Self-Collection" option in the check-out page. Our Customer Service Specialist will confirm your pick-up schedule depending on the availability of stock.
5. Who will deliver my order?
Yellowbox have our own fleet of delivery vans and lorries. Your order will be packed and delivered with care right at your doorstep. At times, we may engage 3rd party delivery partners.
6. Do you ship outside Singapore?
We do not ship outside Singapore, however, customers can arrange their own logistics for pickup at Yellowbox’s warehouse for export.
1. How are exchanges qualified?
We allow Exchange:
- Only for incorrect sizes of apparels and shoes within 7 days upon each processed order.
- If products have manufacturing defects within 7 days upon each successful delivery.
A restocking fee of $10 or 10% (of value sold) whichever is higher will be imposed.
A delivery fee of $30 will be imposed for every delivery attempt
All restocking fee and delivery attempt is subjected to a GST charge of 7%.
Kindly refer to T&C for full details.
1. I would like to get a GST Exemption for the products I purchased.
One of the following must be provided by the freight forwarder, indicating that Syspex Technologies Pte Ltd is the Exporter or Shipper:
- GST Permit
- Export Cert
- Airway Bill / Bill of Landing
Feel free to contact us should you require any clarification on whether you can get a GST Exemption on your purchase.
1. How and when will you be refunded?
Refund will be made to Customer within 14 working days upon receiving products accepted for exchange (if applicable) by Yellowbox
If you paid using Credit Card or PayPal, the refund will be made to your Credit Card or Paypal account.
If you hold a credit term with us, our customer service officer will advise you accordingly.
2. If the products delivered are damaged, can I get it exchanged?
All products sold on Yellowbox are warrant against manufacturing defects. We do understand that some of the products may not be examined on the spot upon delivery, hence, do notify us and send a photo of the defective area(s) to Yellowbox and we will advise accordingly from there.
1. I have difficulties accessing Yellowbox.
For the best experience on Yellowbox, please ensure that you are using one of the following supported browsers:
- Google Chrome
- Mozilla Firefox
- Internet Explorer 11 or above
If you need further assistance, please email us at email@example.com.
2. Why am I unable to login?
If you face multiple login errors, there may be a problem with your password. Try resetting your password by selecting the Forgot password? option.
If you are still unable to login to your account, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to reset your password for you.
1. Where can I provide feedback?
For any feedback, you may contact us via the contact form.